making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 25 June 2009

Movie to Watch

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the movie I want to watch. I used to watch Transformer cartoons when I was young :P and I really enjoyed the first Transformer movie lol. Can't wait to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on the big screen.

My girls also wanted to watch it lol. They recently watched my Transformers DVD and were really enthralled by how the machines transformed into robots. I may bring them to watch it if they behave themselves. Hahaha.

I have a good friend who watched it today and he said he might have to watch it a second time because it was so action packed that when he blinked his eyes, he missed some actions. Hahaha. I thought that was really funny.

No comments: