making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 5 June 2009

New Stuff

I have been informed that my notebook is FINALLY here. :) I am most happy. I have been accumulating and storing a lot of work stuff on my personal notebook especially during the week leading up the conference and the duration of the conference. I much prefer to have those data stored on my work notebook.

I have also been informed that I am finally getting my name tag after working at the centre for 5 years! I was declined a name tag in 2004 because HR said I was part-time. But the truth is I am working full time but (50% load earlier) 75% load. I still get the same annual leave benefits, medical benefits, insurance benefits as the other full time staff but pro-rated. Finally, I can now be one of the staff after so long... Sigh.

No comments: