making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 21 June 2009

Phuket: Day 5 - Farewell, Phuket

Today was our last day in Phuket. All of us were flying home. My parents were leaving on an earlier flight at 10:15am while the rest of us were leaving at 2:55pm.

I was awake by 6am. I was meeting my parents at 7am as I booked my parents' villa under my name so I had to do the check-out. I met my parents who were having breakfast at The Cliff before proceeding to the lobby to process the check-out. At 7:20am, our guide, Sam pick up my parents and sent them to the airport.


The Cliff Restaurant facing towards the lobby

The view from The Cliff


I went back to my villa to finish up with the packing, to wake the girls and to get them ready for breakfast. I was back at The Cliff again with the girls by 9am for breakfast. We had a really heavy breakfast. :) The restaurant staff was sad to see us go as they have been pretty taken with my girls. They said very cute haha. :P After breakfast, we went to Spa Cenvaree where I bought some spa products which my mother wanted. We then went back and lazed around in the villa until around 11:30am. We checked out and were pick up at 12pm by Sam who sent us to the airport.




Photo with one of The Cliff staff who found the girls adorable :)

Photo with Sam at the Phuket International Airport

After check in at the airport, the girls complained that they were hungry. We went to the airport cafeteria to have lunch. Marieann ordered a Seafood Spaghetti while Juliane had a Thai Fried rice with pork. I had a Thai Fried Noodle with River Prawns and the girls' father had a Green Curry noodle (without the spiciness). I finished my food first so I went to buy a few things at the shops because I wanted to use up all my Thai Baht lol. We cleared the immigration at 2:15pm and I was really excited to see more shops inside haha. When I was just thinking we still have time for me to shop around, we heard the last call for boarding! WHAT?! So soon??!! We ran to the gate which thankfully was nearby. Phew. We made it but we were the last ones to board the plane. Oh dear, it was really embarrassing. :S



Thai Fried Noodle with River Prawns

Green Curry Noodle

The flight back to Singapore were really packed too but the journey was much more turbulent which I didn't mind at all hahaha. Just like a roller coaster ride. :P I was really surprised that the girls could still eat their kid's meals when they came. They have bigger stomachs than I have thought! Lol.


The view outside my window

The kid's meal: Chicken with spaghetti

Adult meal: Chicken with mashed potato

The journey home always seem much quicker. We touched down in Singapore at 5:35pm. We were home by 6:18pm. :)

No comments: