making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 29 June 2009

Wonder Girls - Nobody

A good friend recently told me about this Korean girl group, Wonder Girls and the dance craze their song, Nobody created. I didn't think too much of it until I decided to look them up on YouTube. Oh my goodness, now I know why the craze hahaha. There are both the Korean and the English versions. I think I like the Korean version better lol. :P The song is really catchy and the dance steps pretty fun to follow. The Nobody MTV is really funny too. :)

Here is the original Korean version




Here is the English version



"I want nobody nobody but you! *point* clap clap *point* clap, I want nobody nobody but you! *point* clap clap *point* clap"

Now the chorus is stuck in my head lol. :P

No comments: