making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 22 June 2009

Work from Home, Stay at Home

I decided to work from home today since I just came back yesterday from Phuket, Thailand which is one of the affected countries by H1N1 flu. Better be safe than sorry since our centre has plenty of projects with schools.

Already my girls' schools are anxious and have called me up. Juliane's pre-school requested that she be placed on Leave of Absence for 7 days which I can totally understand the pre-school's position. Marieann's school also asked if everyone in the family was feeling alright since our return from Phuket. I told the school not to worry and I would inform them if anything happens and that when Marieann returns to school next Monday, it would have been 7 days too.

So for the next few days, I will be monitoring my temperature as well as the girls' temperature.

No comments: