making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 19 July 2009

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

The girls and I went to watch Harry Potter 6 at Lido cineplex. We got the tickets at a very reasonable price, $5 per ticket including popcorn and a drink! :) It was an movie event organised by my good friend's CC committee. Just before the movie started, there was also a lucky draw. Guess what? My ticket was the last one to be drawn! :) My friend commented that I was really lucky lol.

HP6 lasted for about 2.5 hours. It was a long movie lol. But somehow I was a little disappointed. There were certain changes made to the movie adaptation of the book which I know can't be helped as the book was really thick. Overall, I guess the movie is still enjoyable and exciting at some parts and it is still Harry Potter. :)



After the movie, we had lunch at Hoshigaoka Japanese Restaurant. We had the weekend set lunches. The food was not bad and definitely value for money (all under $15). :)




No comments: