making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Pain in the

Knee! Where do you think it would be?! Lol. Started getting pain in my right knee again. :( The last time that happened was in late 2007 and I had no idea how I injured my knee then. Anyway, my right knee started getting creaky just a few days ago but I didn't think much of it. However last night it turned for the worse. I was chasing after my kid and I twisted my knee. Oh boy! The pain was just excruciating! Immediately, my knee started swelling and became very stiff and I had to walk with a slight limp. :(

I should have known when my knee started getting creaky that I would be susceptible to injury. I was taking glucosamine after my knee injury in 2007 and never had pain again. However, I stopped taking it after I finished my last bottle of glucosamine early in the year. Looks like I have to start taking it again and make sure I don't stop. Like a good friend said, "Sista, you have to take it until you die lah". Haha. :P

No comments: