making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Ageless

I was back at the school today interviewing the students in the library. After the interviews were conducted and when my colleague and I were about to leave, a lady who was smiling at me, walked up to me and called my name. I was surprised. I didn't know if I knew her. But if she was able to call me by my name, I would know her, right? Lol. She must have seen the look on my face (yes, I have been told by a good friend that I can be read like a book haha) and she introduced herself. Oh my goodness, she was my SCGS schoolmate. Oops! Sorry. I didn't recognise her at all.

We talked for a while before I had to rush back to office for a 2:30pm meeting with my boss. My SCGS schoolmate claimed that I still look the same as I was in secondary school which was why she could recognise me immediately. Well, she could have been polite by saying that. But she's not the first who have said that, so there might be some truth to it that I still look the same after all these years. Hmm, maybe I have found and have been drinking at the Fountain of Youth. Now if only I can recall where this Fountain of Youth is! Hahaha. :)

No comments: