making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 3 August 2009

Classroom Observations

It has been a long time since I have been to a classroom observation. I used to do classroom observations when I was an educational psychologist (EP) with MOE. I would sometimes observe students who were referred by the schools in their classes, in different lessons, in their interactions with peers and teachers. The observations would aid in my diagnosis of the students' problems or difficulties. A part of my former job as an EP was to observe the Learning Support Coordinators (LSCs). I always enjoyed observing the LSCs in action. They are a bunch of creative teachers.

This whole week, starting today, I would be going out to a school to do classroom observations. It was really nice being in a classroom again, being with the students, lol. I am looking forward to the next classroom observation tomorrow. :)

No comments: