making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 16 August 2009

Hearty Brazilian Feast

I needed to restock my lavender oil from Perfect Potion, United Square. It was close to lunch time when we were there. Well, looking around, we saw Fiesta Brasilia. They are having a 1-for-1 ala carte deal. Not bad and I was hankering for some meaty stuff so we decided to eat there.

I had the Brazilian Churrascaria ($21.90) which came with buffet of side dishes and dessert (ice cream). I was served soup (cream of mushroom) and fried banana fritters which the girls really enjoyed. I had from the skewers - chicken heart, ham, spiced pork sausages, chicken thigh, chicken wrapped in bacon, fish, and pineapple. The meats were all tender and juicy. :)

Juliane had Porco Platter ($16.90): Brazilian pork sausages, honey ham , chicken with bacon and salad. She finished almost two thirds of the dish. I am impressed lol. Marieann had a simple dish of spaghetti in tomato sauce (no photo).



The girls' father had Bahia Almoco Set ($13.90): rice with black beans and pork bits, salad and steak but he changed the steak to pork sausage, ham and chicken with bacon.


It was a hearty lunch, at least for me it was! Haha.

No comments: