making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 25 August 2009

How are you?

Goodness, this blogthing quiz is good lol. :) "How are you?" is how I greet people, especially my counsellees. See my responses in orange.
You Are "How Are You?"



When you ask someone what's going on in her life, you truly want to know. You are very genuine. You are a compassionate and empathetic person. You want the best for everyone.
It just screams "counsellor", doesn't it? Lol.

Your life is an open book, and you appreciate it when other people are open with you.
Once someone is your friend, she'll be a friend for life. You value friendship that much.
Yes, a good friend has commented that I am like an open book. :P Yes, I definitely prefer that people are open with me. Yes, friendship is important to me. :)

No comments: