making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 13 August 2009

My Walk

Another personality quiz lol. My responses in green.

Your Walk Says You're Approachable


You are outgoing, funny, and friendly. You love attention, and you make sure everyone knows when you enter a room.
I dislike sneaking up on people and scaring them. So it is not attention that I want, just didn't want to scare people. My colleagues have told me that they know it is me coming round the corner by my footsteps lol.

Other people see you as humble and down to earth. You don't put on airs.
I can be a bit distant at times but that's because I want to be alone. Not cos I am haughty.

You are assertive, energetic, and curious about the world. You never hold back, and you're often the first to try something.
That's why I love travelling and didn't mind one bit about travelling on my own to far places. :)

You tend to be all work and very little play. You are too responsible to let loose.
Being involved in 3 projects now, it seemed to be true lol. :P

No comments: