making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 9 August 2009

National Day 2009

Happy 44th Birthday, Singapore.

We went to Vivocity because Juliane said she had not been there for a while. Had lunch at HK Kim Gary Restaurant. The girls had instant noodles which I thought was unhealthy but their father thought nothing of it. :( I was still too tired to object. I could never fathom why people hanker for instant noodles at a restaurant and pay A LOT more for it when you can cook it at home, and it is not exactly healthy food. Sigh.

We watched the National Day Parade on television. Somehow, I don't recall a lot of it now. :P I think I was doing other stuff too lol. But I love the segment where they put the songs from the 80s and 90s together. Sure brings back memories lol. :) Both Marieann and I did the Pledge Moment lol. She was surprised that I could still recite the pledge and even more so when I could recite the pledge in Mandarin! Hahaha.

No comments: