making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 15 August 2009

People Watching

Juliane and I had lunch at The Soup Spoon, Ion. It was accidental that we were there at all lol. We had wanted to cut through Ion using the underpass to get to The Wheelock Place. However, on the way to the Ion-Wheelock underpass, I accidentally heard someone mention there's The Soup Spoon at Ion. That was all I needed to start me on my crave for soup! Lol. I dragged Juliane along and within minutes, we found The Soup Spoon. :)

We ordered the usual, Clam Chowder with Waldorf Salad. While eating, I like to observe people and how they interact and from there I guess their relationship, etc. All of a sudden, I realised there was silence. Juliane was too quiet lol. She was having her salad while looking all over. So I asked her what she was doing. I laughed at her reply.

She said, "I am watching the people". Haha. Like mother, like daughter.

No comments: