making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Squishy Squashy

I had a fright tonight when I stepped into the dark kitchen to get a drink. Being familiar with the kitchen layout, I didn't bother to switch on the light. Imagine my fright when I stepped onto something squishy and squashy. I immediately lifted up my foot! Before I switched on the light, I murmured a prayer, "Oh please, oh please, don't let it be what I think it is!".

Oh gosh! There really was a lizard on the floor! AHHHH!! I quickly checked my foot to see if there was any blood and gore. There wasn't any! PHEW! The lizard seemed to come alive at that point too and quickly moved away. It must have been playing dead. I hope never to encounter something like that again. It was a most unpleasant experience. Gives me the creeps. :S

No comments: