making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 8 September 2009

The Demon Child Trilogy by Jennifer Fallon

I started reading The Demon Child Trilogy by Jennifer Fallon. Just done with the second book, Treason Keep. The first book is Medalon and now I am waiting for the last book, Harshini. The Demon Child storyline reminds me of David Eddings' The Elenium Trilogy and The Tamuli Trilogy which I totally enjoyed and I have not managed to find another fantasy series as good until now. :)

The Demon Child Trilogy has fantasy, action, adventure, magic, politics and somehow something about old-fashion battles fought with armour and swords has a certain charm for me lol. Think 300. Ok fine, they have no armour hahaha. :P The Demon Child Trilogy is definitely engaging and you won't want to put the books down until you have reach the last page. :)

No comments: