making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Hair

Thinking of having a haircut and I see this new Blogthings quiz lol. The longest hair length I have ever had was past my shoulder blades. A bit like my hair length now but this is due to laziness in going to the hairdresser. Don't think super long hair will suit me well. :)

You Should Have Super Long Hair



You are free spirited and carefree. You are a total wild child, and no one is going to tame you!
I don't think I ever got anywhere wild haha. But I do like being carefree. Who doesn't?!

Your hair tells people that you're an individual who doesn't care what other people think. You and your hair break all the rules.
Can you imagine me breaking rules? Lol. :P

You are a mysterious type who has many secrets. You prefer to keep to yourself.
Who doesn't have secrets? Lol.

There's a lot hiding behind that hair. Very few people truly understand what you are all about.
If I don't give up my secrets, it is hard to know me truly, right? Haha.

No comments: