making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 24 September 2009

The Little "Merlion" II

I guess I didn't do a good enough job of keeping the girls separated when Marieann was down with her viral infection. Juliane has now caught it. :( She started throwing up in the late evening and became lethargic. She went to bed really early.

She threw up again when she was sleeping. Thank goodness, I was already on standby with a basin as I knew she won't be able to wake up in time and dash to the bathroom to throw up. Looks like it is going to be another long night for me.

Updated 25 September, 5am.
I am still keeping a vigil over Juliane. So far, she had thrown up twice and had diarrhea twice. Sigh. Thank goodness, it will be morning soon and she can see the doctor as soon as the clinic opens.

No comments: