making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 12 September 2009

New Blu-Ray Disc Player

My friends were telling me my DVD player couldn't have chosen a better time to pass on lol. The Comex 2009 is now on at Suntec.

I have got my new blu-ray disc (BD) player!! :) :) It's a Philips BDP3000. However, I didn't get it at Comex 2009. Instead I got it at Best Denki , Plaza Singapura for $299 which is the exact same price which is offered at Comex and there are no freebies included with it at Comex either. So I am not losing out by getting it at Best Denki and I don't have to squeeze with the crowd at Comex 2009 lol. :)

After getting my BD player, Juliane and I were dropped off at Far East Plaza because Juliane wanted to have lunch at Nanbantei Japanese Restaurant. We were lucky to get a table for two as it was usually packed lol. Being in a good mood as I have gotten my BD player, we went to Food Republic, Wisma Atria for dessert. I had Soyabean Milk with Rice Dumpling and Juliane had Ice Jelly with Cocktail fruits.

When we got home after 3:30pm, I proceeded to set up my BD player. It was very easy. I am my father's daughter lol. I also tidied up all the wires and cables behind the TV console. :) Now I am watching Kungfu Panda with Juliane on my BD player. :)

Hmm, something is not quite right. Ah I know. I am missing blu-ray movies hahaha. Time to go get some. :)

No comments: