making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 1 October 2009

Children and Mooncakes

It's Children's Day today. Unfortunately, I couldn't take leave as there is plenty of work to do before going out to schools again tomorrow. But I think the girls were able to entertain themselves at home. I managed to get home earlier as I had to bring the test equipments to store in the school first before tomorrow.

After dinner, we went to Takashimaya to get mooncakes. We have yet to buy our mooncakes for this year's Mid-Autumn Festival which falls on 3 October. After walking one round, we decided to get our White Lotus 4 Yolks mooncakes from Dragon Phoenix Restaurant. :) I love the yolk! :P I also bought the girls their laterns which they can light up and carry around the estate on Saturday night.

No comments: