making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 12 October 2009

Doing a Recording

Today's the first time I have ever been in an audio studio doing a recording. It's not my first time in a recording studio though. My uncle in Taiwan has a recording studio in his house because he does radio broadcast and audio recordings too. I remembered my brother and I were allowed into his studio when he was recording on the condition that we remain as quiet as a mouse lol. It was a thrill for us, as children. :)

Being in a recording studio again today sure brought those good old childhood memories for me. Maybe because of those early experiences in a recording studio, I was pretty calm when doing the recording today. :) It was pretty exciting and fun too. Before recording, I removed my earrings, bracelet, watch and shoes so to reduce sounds made accidentally by them as well as to reduce distraction. The recording went really smoothly, with no NG at all. :) I am most pleased with myself lol.

No comments: