making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 23 October 2009

Horror Movies

Here is one Blogthings quiz in keeping with the Halloween theme. :)
Horror is one of my favourite genres, be it books or movies. :) I love a good scare! Feeling my heart pounding away, me jumping out of my skin makes me feel ALIVE lol.

You Are a Monster Movie



Nothing makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up like a menacing monster, whether that monster comes from a lab or outer space.

You like horror movies with a lot of action and destruction. Of course you want the good guys to win in the end... but not until many people die first.

You appreciate the creativity involved with imagining the ultimate monster. The idea of an evil that is capable of anything both delights and frights you.

Your favorite movies have a unique take on the definition of monster. You go for movies like Alien, the Mummy, and King Kong.

Oh yes, I do love horror movies where there are monsters, lots of blood and gore, lots of action and destruction (but don't quite fancy the screaming kind of action). Yes, my favourite all-time horror movies are actually The Alien trilogy and The Mummy trilogy. :) But I somehow don't see King Kong as horror, it's just a gigantic gorilla in an action/ drama movie. :(

No comments: