making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 15 October 2009

Roller Chair

Recently, the girls have taken to playing with the roller chair which is in my room. They have been using it as a pushchair! Each would take their turn to sit in my roller chair and have the other push the chair as fast as it could go in the living room. I found them playing thus yesterday when I returned home from work. Both received a scolding from me.

However, kids will be kids. When I called home today, I had Juliane howling away over the phone that her sister had caused her to fall down from the chair. What chair? My chair?! It dawned upon me that they have been playing with my roller chair again. When I got home, a nasty bruise has formed on Juliane's knee. Both girls knew they were in the wrong and Marieann also apologised to her sister. I believe they have learnt their lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, and what further?