making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 11 October 2009

Wolfing at Wolf

I decided that I wanted to have Western food after having Japanese food for the last 2 weekends. I overruled the girls who wanted Japanese food (AGAIN!!!) and we went to Brasserie Wolf, Robertson Quay for lunch. It's time to expand the girls' palate to include French cuisine. :)


However, the girls stuck to their pasta with tomato sauce lol. So much for trying to introduce French cuisine to them lol. :P The parents ordered a 3 course set lunch ($29+++).
For starter, I had Half Dozen Baked Burgundy Snails with Tomatoes & Herbs Garlic Butter. Marieann was game enough to try two of my snails and thought they were delicious lol. For the main course, I had Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Mushroom Polenta & Caramelised Apple in Port Wine Sauce. The pork was most tender and juicy. :) For dessert, I had Petit Pot Vanilla Custard which was absolutely yummy and the girls shared it with me. :)





The girls' father had, for starter, Balsamic Marinated Tuna with Preserved Lemon and Rocket Salad. He had Roasted Chicken Roulade stuffed with Crab meat, Risotto Milanaise and Mushroom Sauce for main course and Rich Chocolate Cake with Cream Anglaise. The chicken was quite tasty and unique with its crab meat stuffing.




After lunch, the girls and I went for a walk round Robertson Quay. Hmm, quite a few restaurants which we could try out next time lol. :)

No comments: