making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 27 November 2009

Flying Off

I flew off tonight for a conference in Australia. Somehow my preparation for this conference seemed lacking. :( Maybe I was too busy with my projects prior to flying off.

The girls sent me off at the airport for my evening flight to Melbourne. They didn't look like they were going to miss me because they were already talking about going to Isetan after seeing me off. Shopping more important than Mommy. Sigh.



The airplane meal was good lol. I got mine earlier than the rest because it was a special request - diabetic meal. But when I first got it, I was horrified. It was lamb stew. I can't stand lamb!!! Asked the steward if there was something else that I could have instead, even if it was a sandwich, I didn't mind. After a while, he came back. He got me a vegetarian meal and said it was the healthiest alternative he could find for me. Bless him. :) The tuna salad and the mushroom roll were delicious. :)


The flight was pretty smooth. I watched The Hurt Locker. It was good! After that, I watched HP6 again. I think I did fall asleep for a little while in between haha.

No comments: