making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 20 November 2009

New Toy

A colleague/ friend bought a Nintendo DSi recently and I had the chance to play with it. I think NDSi is much easier to control than PS2 lol. After work, my friend was giving another friend and I a lift into town when he decided that he would stop for a while at Far East Plaza before going to Kinokuniya. He thought he would show me a shop at FEP that sells Nintendo stuff as I had expressed interest in getting a Nintendo haha. :P

I bought a NDS Lite hahaha. I got it for $169. A real good deal. Must thank my friend who showed me the shop. :) My friend and I parted ways after I got my new toy as he went on to Kino and I went home to charge my new NDS Lite so that I could play with it! :)

No comments: