making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 29 November 2009

Preparing and Practising

Since I didn't have time to practise for my presentation before I left for Australia, I thought I better spend the most part of today practising it. Often I need to run through my slides and go through what I have to say. And if possible, I would try to commit to memory what I have to say. Although I have my notes, I want to look cool like those professors who can just rattle off what they want to say for their presentation without referring to any notes! Maybe that comes with experience lol.

I went to the National Convention Centre to register for the conference in the late afternoon. Despite being summer now, there was a change in the weather. It had turned cold overnight and started raining too. It felt more like autumn! :( Apparently, cold and wet would be the weather for the next few days. :( Just my luck. :(

No comments: