making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 7 November 2009

Tampopo

I took the girls out for lunch at Ngee Ann City and the girls voted for Tampopo. I recalled watching Tampopo in Australia when I was a uni undergrad. It is a cult Japanese comedy movie about food and sex lol. :P

The girls had the Children's Mini Shoyu Chicken Ramen set ($9.80) which included a bottle of Yakult and green tea ice cream with red bean. The girls were soon slurping away enjoying their ramen.




I had the Miso Deluxe Hokkaido Ramen ($14.80) which came with bamboo shoots, corn, egg, seaweed, a slice of pork and a generous dollop of butter. Sinful but the butter made the miso pork and chicken bone broth even more fragrant! Delicious. Yummy too were the pork slice with its fatty parts (although a little too thinly sliced in my opinion lol) and the hanjuku egg (soft-boiled in shoyu with runny yolk inside). :P

No comments: