making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 20 December 2009

Accommodation AERA

I have a reply back from the accommodation I sent my inquiry to. I have decided not to book from the AERA's list of hotels. Instead, I am booking a studio apartment from Brooks Tower Corporate Apartments.

The studio apartment will cost me US$175 a night which includes tax and complimentary wifi. There are more advantages in booking a apartment. First, by paying almost the same price for a hotel room from the AERA's list of hotels, I can get a whole apartment! :) Second, I can save on food cost as I can cook in the apartment. :) Third, I can save on laundry cost as there is a washer and a dryer in the apartment. :) Fourth, the apartment is only 2 blocks away from the convention centre and only 1 block away from 16th Street Mall, the shopping street! :) :) I am definitely happy with my find. :)

Conference registration - checked
Conference accommodation - checked
Air ticket - onto it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hintergrundbilder

tsac b " uq 69