making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 27 December 2009

Brain Food

I have been writing for most part of the day, yes even on a Sunday. No choice, have to get the revision done by the end of this month.

We went out for dinner at 6:30pm. The girls chose the venue, Kuishinbo Japanese Buffet Restaurant at Great World City. Just happened that Kuishinbo is now having a Hokkaido Fair. Paying adults have a special Hokkaido platter that comes with half a grilled lobster, uni (sea urchin), abalone salad, ikura gunkan (fish roe), botanebi (botan shrimp), hotate (scallop). However, as I don't take raw food, I could only eat the grilled half lobster and the abalone salad.
There were other dishes like roasted turkey, potato mentai, hotate (scallop) butter yaki, lobster fried rice, ostrich egg with oysters, king crab, hairy crab and many more.




After dinner, we had a quick walk around before going home at 8:30pm where I continued with my writing again.

No comments: