making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 7 December 2009

Flying Home

My dear friend took leave to send me to the airport for my late morning flight to Melbourne. She is a blessing. :)

The flight to Melbourne took off on time and I arrived in Melbourne by 3:25pm. I still had another 1.5 hrs to spare while waiting for my flight to Singapore. I browsed around the shops and read my book. By 5:15pm, I was on board the plane. However we didn't take off until 6pm because there was some problem with the luggage. :( The journey was pretty smooth, no turbulence of sorts, kind of boring lol. :P As usual, I had my diabetic meals. :)



It was already 10pm when I arrived in Singapore, 10:45pm when I arrived home via taxi. In the taxi, I was suddenly missing Australia a lot. It was my home once too, in a manner of speaking. I hope I can go back again and soon.

No comments: