making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 5 December 2009

More Shopping

I think I didn't had my fill of shopping yesterday haha. My friend and I went to the city again. I was tempted to go to Indooroopilly Shopping Mall but thought it might be making it too rushed haha. We had lunch at Coffee Club, Eagle Pier. I had the chicken and mushroom lasagna. Yum!


After lunch, we walked around the area. I was surprised at the changes. There were quite a number of construction going on. I had actually wanted to go to the Sunday Market, Eagle Pier tomorrow. But my friend told me it wasn't like the Sunday Market we once knew, only about 1/4 of its original size due to constructions going on. What a bummer! :( I love the Sunday Market. Anyway, my friend said she could drive past Eagle Pier for a look at the market before we head to Gold Coast tomorrow to meet up with another uni friend. I guess I had to see the reduced Sunday Market for myself.

Here are some photos which I took of Story Bridge from Eagle Pier and of the city. There are quite a number of old buildings around with beautiful designs in the city. :)


Story Bridge and I


Post Office Building

The Central Station

No comments: