making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 13 December 2009

Party at Downtown East

Marieann's classmate, whose mother is my former SCGS colleague, is celebrating her birthday today at eXplorerkid, Downtown East from 3:30 to 5:30pm. Juliane was also invited. It is the first time we have travelled that far and our first time to Downtown East. We were amazed by everything we saw lol. I have never seen so many eating places at one place!

I dropped the kids off and went to get a cuppa as I was freezing. I had forgotten to bring my jumper. :( Being a woman of habit, I went back to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to get my African Sunrise tea latte despite having so many other options around. :P While sipping my latte, I read my JR Ward book. Once I finished my latte, I wasn't feeling so cold anymore and it was 5pm. I went back to the birthday party at eXplorerkid and discovered one of the mothers was my primary and secondary school classmate! Our daughters happened to be close friends. After the party ended, the girls and Marieann's close friend played an extra 30 minutes at Ball'O'City. We left for home at 6:20pm. Once in the taxi, both girls kept telling me it was the best party that they have attended lol. Not long after, both knocked out due to the good "workout" they have had lol.

No comments: