making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Praises

I attended Juliane's Parent-Teacher-Meeting this morning. When I saw her teacher, she has nothing but praises about Juliane. :) I am really proud of Juliane.

Her teacher is really impressed with Juliane's performance at the preschool's concert on 28 November 2009. She said Juliane was really confident and articulate as the emcee and she had a smile on throughout. She was also the lead dancer for one of her dance items and she led the dance beautifully. In class, Juliane is able to understand instructions and learns very quickly and she has leadership qualities as she helps to guide other classmates. Her teacher told me that Juliane has asked her for homework to do. Goodness, first I have heard of a kid asking the teacher for homework to do! Hahaha.

I bought the concert dvd and saw for myself Juliane's performance. She did excellent as an emcee and she danced really well, always had a smile on and boy, can she shake lol. :)

No comments: