making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Shopping and Work

As there weren't any presentations that were of interest to me until mid afternoon, I took a trip to DFO at Fyshwick. This is the 3rd DFO I have been to in Australia lol. I can really get good bargains here. :) I managed to get clothes for the girls and for myself lol. My best buy is a Gore-tex jacket from Mountain Designs for AUD200. :) Must give thanks to a good friend who gave me tips on what to get. :)


After the conference ended for the day, my colleague and I went for dinner at Pancake Parlour. I was surprised to find out from my uni friend that there is one nearby the conference venue. Pancake Parlour is my favourite restaurant in Australia. I will at least have a meal at Pancake Parlour without fail whenever I am in Australia. :) My colleague had Tabriz: crepes filled with ground beef cooked in red wine with herbs and onions while I had Crepe Escape: crepes filled ham and cheese and grilled pineapple. Simple food but tastes great! :)


No comments: