making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 6 December 2009

Sun and Fun (Shopping FUN!)

As promised, my friend drove past Eagle Pier on our way to Gold Coast. She was so right! The Sunday Market is a real disappointment now. :( I hope they would restore the Sunday Market to its former glory once the constructions are done. She also warned me about more constructions in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. Sigh. What's with all these "urban renewal"??!! :(

We met up with another uni friend and we had lunch together at Surfers Paradise while chatting about our days in uni. Ah those were the good old havoc days hahaha. :P We spent some time walking around the beach before going for more shopping at Pacific Fair! Hahaha. Yes, other than catching up with my uni friends, I am also catching up with the shopping malls that I used to frequent in Brisbane and Gold Coast. :P



I love this photo as I happened to capture a seagull in flight :)

Christmas Tree at Pacific Fair

PS I think I got sun burnt. :( Forgot about how strong the sun is in Australia, especially at Gold Coast.

No comments: