making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 14 December 2009

What is My Soul's Urge?

I haven't done Blogthings quiz for a while now. Never failed to amaze me just how accurate some of the results can be. My responses in green.

Your Soul's Urge is Adventure


You may be feeling a little bored and restless lately. But let's be honest... you're always feeling this way.
How true!

You have a true excitement and energy that other's can't match. You are a veritable wild child.
Too hyper, some would say of me haha. A wild child? Not really but I admit to being reckless and impulsive at times.

You love anything new or novel, and you love to be surprised. You'll say yes to anything that sounds like fun.
Yes, Yes, YES!

You love to travel and meet new people. You are open to anything, and you never judge. You're all about good times!
I just LOVE to travel - see new places, meet new people and learn new things.

No comments: