making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 8 January 2010

Green Around the Gills

I started feeling unwell late last night with an intense, pounding headache. I couldn't take any medication due to my allergic reaction to painkillers. Sigh. Tried various ways to ease my pain such as pressing hard on acupuncture points that link to headaches, rubbing lavender oil on my temple but to no avail. Finally, the pain got so bad that I threw up twice in the wee hours of the morning. At least I felt better after that and could catch a few hours of sleep.

I had to go into campus today because there was an important meeting at 2pm. I still had a headache but at least it was not as intense as last night.

I am feeling much better now. However, I still have no idea what was the cause of my intense headache. I wish I knew so that I can prevent another headache from happening. It is a torture suffering from such headaches. :(

No comments: