making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 5 January 2010

New School Year

Marieann is now in P2. A couple of her former P1 classmates are in the same class as she is now. It is good that she has a couple of familiar faces around and still has the opportunity to make new friends. :) Oh, homework has already started coming in... :P

Juliane is now in K2. Her entire K1 class graduated and transitioned into K2 in late December 2009, with only a new girl joining the K2 class. Juliane is excited to be in K2 as she is now being looked up upon by the younger kids in preschool. :)

So far, I am glad that both are enjoying school. Both of them seem to be on top of things, doing their homework without having me to tell them. :) I hope their enjoyment and excitement for school continues... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came across your blog some time ago when I searched for the SCGS 110th anniversary dinner online. So this week, when Hannah (my daughter) mentioned that the girl seated next to her is Marieann, I thought her name sounded familiar and I remembered your blog. Could we exchange contact details? My email address is scy_lim@yahoo.com

I don't really know the parents of the other girls in P2GR and I would like to be able to ask someone about homework - sometimes Hannah forgets what she is supposed to do.

Thanks.

Sharon

hweiming said...

Hi Sharon,

I am tickled about how you happened to come across my blog and now our girls are in the same class. Talk about coincidences. :)

Sure, no problem. I will email you my contact. I totally understand what you have to go through, my girl does the same too, sometimes forgetting what she is supposed to do. :)

Hwei Ming