making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 9 January 2010

Shopping for Denver Trip

Yes, I know it is still a number of months away from my Denver trip. Wait, I forgot to confirm my air ticket. Will get it done next week. :P

Yes, about my Denver trip, from what I have read up on from Denver website and travel guides, it is still pretty chilly during the April/ May period (max of 20C and min of 5C) and it's going to be rainy too! I never liked the cold, worse if it is wet too. *shivers* :( Since it is going to be rainy and I will be doing lots of walking, I am going to need a good pair of waterproof walking shoes. My last pair of sports shoes, if you recall, disintegrated after being acquainted with the seawater (during
My Semakau intertidal walk 27 June 2009) haha.
Looking around at Royal Sporting House and World of Sports, I found some brands which sells waterproof sports shoes such as Columbia, Salomon, Hi-Tec, Merrell, and Keens. Now I will have to do some research on which is the best waterproof shoes to buy. I still have another 3 months before I make my purchase. :) I also bought a fleece jacket while out looking for the waterproof shoes. Might as well since I don't have one (I left my fleece jackets in my flat in Brisbane, never had the chance to bring them back to Singapore) and it was reasonably priced at $39. :) I can wear the fleece jacket as the mid layer while in Denver.

Hmm, what else can I buy for my Denver trip? :P

No comments: