making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 16 January 2010

Surprise Meeting

I was out with Juliane today doing our usual routine. :) We were first at Takshimaya (for Juliane's Mckkies Happy Meal and toys! lol), then we were at Isetan Wisma (for my Clarins lol), and finally, we went to Ion. There is a The Planet Traveller at Ion. I thought I have a browse to have an idea what I may need for my Denver trip. I bought a pair of Bridgedale socks as I am intending to spend a day at the Rockies Mountain National Park. Better be safe than sorry as in getting the right kind of cushioning with the Bridgedale socks than to have blisters on my feet.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I was famished and was looking around the food court at B4 at 2pm+ when I met my colleague and good friend from work and his wife. Actually it was Juliane who saw him first haha. We had lunch together. While the adults were eating, Juliane was kept entertained by my friend's NDS. For someone who has never played with NDS before, she is very good and she much preferred the fighting games to my friend's surprise haha. :P

My friend and wife gave us a lift home after our late lunch. Thanks. :) When we got home, Juliane asked that I buy a NDS too. Seeing how obsessed Juliane was when playing with my friend's NDS... Do me a favour please. Don't tell Juliane and Marieann that I already have one. Shhhh...

No comments: