making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 4 January 2010

Xena's Mama

The girls received toys with their MacDonald's Happy meals, a Sonic saucer which can be played like a Frisbee. Juliane has been playing with hers and the extra she got from Marieann's friend. She would throw them out like Xena's chakrams (the round killing things) with a loud war cry and followed by an announcement. After two day of this, I got fed up.

Juliane: Ahhh. I am Xena, Warrior Princess.
Marieann: Mama, she hit me.
Me: Want to see Xena's mama go after Xena with a cane?
Juliane: Got? Afterwards on TV at 4pm, is it?
Marieann: (Howling with laughter)
Juliane: (puzzled) Why is Jie Jie laughing?
Me: (to Juliane) You Xena?
Juliane: Yes, I am Xena, Warrior Princess.
Me: So I am Xena's MAMA!
Juliane: Hahaha!
Me: So want to see Xena's mama go after Xena with a cane?
Juliane: OH! NOooooooooooooooo! (ran off)

I think she has gotten the idea and hopefully she stops pretending to be Xena lol.

PS I think I am quite happy that the girls have similar tastes as I do. We won't have to fight over what to watch. They are now both watching the re-runs of Buffy, Charmed and Xena. Hahaha. :P

No comments: