making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 20 February 2010

Animal Print

I would rather be caught dead than to wear animal print. However, since this is only a quiz, I don't mind it lol.

You Are a Tiger Print



You are glamourous and confident. You stand out in a room, and you tend to keep to yourself.
You are highly independent and even a little mysterious. People know right away that you're very powerful.
Hmm, I am not so sure about glamourous and confident but yes, I am quite independent and I do tend to keep to myself if I can.

You are highly sensitive and highly intuitive. You are good at staking out what you want and then pouncing to get it.
You crave adventure and challenges. Your life is constantly changing, and that's exactly how you like it.
Yes, I am quite sensitive and intuitive but not sure if I can always get what I want haha. Yes adventure and challenges I crave very much for and I can't stand being stuck in a rut.

No comments: