making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Mom's Back

My mother came back from Taiwan yesterday after two months' stay. Once she is home, she has had family friends calling her, all very happy that she is back! The girls are most happy to have her back too because it meant their grandmother will be cooking their favourite dishes for them, taking them to the garden, etc. :) The girls are happy too because their grandmother brought back lots of Taiwanese snacks and goodies for them. I am very happy too. I miss Taiwanese snacks! Haha. :P

I really should considering bringing the girls back to Taiwan for a visit. I still have my maternal grandmother, my various relatives and cousins whom I have not seen since 1998. That's really a long time ago. Another trip down memory lane perhaps. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4 SDHC[/url]NDSBro)