making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 25 February 2010

Notification

I usually check my mailbox once a week because I hardly receive any mail except for brochures and newsletters.

I found my new contract in my office mailbox. Thank goodness, I checked my mailbox today. If not, I would have missed the deadline for submission which is today! Apparently, a few of my colleagues were in the same boat too, not realising their new contract was sitting in their mailbox. I am a little upset that we were not notified about something as important as our new contract. The HR department should have sent us some sort of notification, the easiest being via the email. What if we were out in schools doing observations as some of us have to? Who is to blame if we missed the deadline for submission??

No comments: