making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Animal Crossing: Wild World

To relieve stress, I have recently taken to playing Animal Crossing on my NDS, other than Bejeweled Twist and Puzzle League. Animal Crossing is unlike Bejeweled Twist and Puzzle League. I live a virtual life in a village (which I can name) populated with anthropomorphic animals. The game is quite interactive as I can socialize with the other town residents and perform various activities such as fishing, bug catching, planting, collecting items and working to pay back my house loan, expand it, and furnish or decorate it, etc. The game also takes place in real time, reflecting the current time of day and season. :)

Animal Crossing is a great stress reliever, really fun and also highly addictive lol. So beware haha. :P

2 comments:

SamanthaW said...

I hope your girls don't catch you while you're too engrossed with your NDS :P

hweiming said...

No worries! I only play my NDS when the girls are fast asleep!! :)