making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 14 March 2010

Delightful Tomorrow - Domani Cafe

I just can't resist rich creamy food. When I saw the food photos at Domani Cafe, Ngee Ann City, I knew I had to try it one of these days. Today we did, we went to Domani for lunch.

Juliane had a Carbonara ($14.50): spaghetti with honey baked ham and bacon in cream sauce finished with egg yolk and parmigiano. Real comfort food! :) Simple ingredients but rich in taste. Marieann ordered a Pescatore ($18:50): spaghetti with sauteed seafood in tomato sauce. Tangy tomato never fails to whet the appetite. :) I wanted something healthy so I had the Grilled Norwegian Salmon ($16): served with couscous, mixed green and mustard cream sauce. The salmon was grilled to perfection with its skin crispy and its meat moist and the mustard cream sauce complimented the salmon very well. :) The girls' father ordered from the Brunch Special, a Croque Monsieur ($14): a ham and cheese grilled sandwich. For dessert, we girls shared a Strawberry Sundae ($7.50). Anything sweet is good lol. :)









After lunch, the girls followed their father while I browsed around, mainly at the bookstore, Kinokuniya lol.

No comments: