making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 4 March 2010

Denver, Here I Come

Updated 6 March 01:01am
You have got to be kidding me! I was flipping through the channels on cable when I saw this movie titled "Things to do in Denver When You're Dead"! Ok now I know someone or something is telling me something.

Actually not yet, I still have another 1 and a half months to go. :) But things happening around me are reminding me of my coming trip to Denver. First, the 2009/2010 Official Visitors Guide to Denver & Colorado came in the mail. I had requested for a copy back in January 2010 and I have totally forgotten about it until now. Second, while monitoring Juliane with her homework whereby she has to capitalise names of people, places and things, one of the sentences was "We went to Denver for a ball game." Haha. Third, while I was just browsing through a food blog and what caught my eyes at the bottom of the web page were the Denver adverts lol.

Maybe it's just coincidences that I keep seeing Denver or maybe it's some cosmic law at work here reminding me to start planning for my Denver trip (so many places to visit, so many places to shop, so many places to have food! :P) lol.

No comments: