making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Leaving the Fold

Another one of us is leaving the fold. :( After a number of years of working together, we are like family. Yar, she even calls me Auntie! Lol. No, that's not because I am old but it is a term of err... respect, affection?! Hahaha.

Swee Lin is leaving the fold. Sob sob :( Remember how often I crash my notebooks?! Swee Lin has been great, always willing to lend a hand to this "Auntie" whenever I called for help. She (as well as the other guys in IT department) has been most helpful to me and most patient with me, a total IT idiot. :P

Thanks Swee Lin for all the times that you have bailed me out of my IT problems. I really appreciate it. I am going to miss seeing you are around (you are so tall! lol) as well as miss your "Hello, Auntie!" greetings. Lol. :) You take care and I wish you all the best in your new job. :) Keep in touch, ok?

No comments: