making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 8 March 2010

Lucky Draw Winner

Remember the 3rd prize that I won at the lucky draw held during my organisation's staff lunch? It's a Sony 40" LCD TV. How is it, you asked? Well, I don't know. The fact is I have not collected my prize yet! Hahaha. :P Ever since I won it on 27 February 2010, I have been asked by my colleagues almost on a daily basis if I have collected my TV and/ or how's my 40" TV lol. My colleagues are much more excited about my win than I am lol. I have also been told that no one from our department has ever won the top 5 prizes and I am really lucky lol. :P

Today, I received an email from the staff lunch organising committee asking me to collect my prize from their office by 12 March and to bring a trolley when collecting the TV as it is bulky! I guess my delay in collecting my prize stems from two reasons: 1) that the TV is bulky and I will need private transport to bring it home and 2) I have no idea where to put the TV at home. No matter where the TV ends up - in the living room, in my parents' room or in my room(! :P), we may have to rearrange some furniture. More work haha. We'll see. :)

No comments: